Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 9: Flagyl


Never take Flagyl unless, I don’t know, it’s the last option on earth. After a breakfast at Dormans Chels and I had obviously eaten too much and felt a little nauseous. We went to the pharmacy and being as ignorant as we are sometimes, we asked the pharmacist for something to assist nausea and vomiting to make sure we didn’t feel sick for the night before her birthday.  He gave us the dreaded box; it was a dose of four big pills. We had a sleep and woke up feeling ok. We then had a cocktail with dinner and went off for a night of karaoke and the lunar eclipse. Well let me just tell you… After just two drinks I could feel my body ready to reject everything. Peterson, who came to join us for the night, rushed me back to the house, my head hanging out the window and his speedometer on 120kmph on potholed roads. I felt so bad leaving Chels but I got home and nearly died. I was so sick. I crawled into the bed and lay there shivering, so sick I couldn’t think. Chels came in just after the eclipse and collapsed in the same state as me. She ran to the bathroom and her illness only spurred on mine. We shared bathroom breaks praying to feel ok. It was horrible. We woke up to find out we had been poisoned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment